|3||kereia||quotidian_quire||Y||Y - timing||olivia_y|
|4||zarah5 , zetaaa||whatsupalisa||Y||N||bubonicwoodchuk|
|5||alanna_zero , frrenchkiss||gdgdbaby||Y||N||lswing|
|6||amnisias , spaceshipmonkey||shiorikazen||Y||Y - timing||shiorikazen|
|7||peki, day_moon||parachuutes||Y||Y - timing||acchikocchi|
|8||overratedashell , pinku_keks||jowlia||Y||Y - timing||iwiwt158|
|9 (part 1, part 2)||yessi_5 , wepretend||65kid||Y||Y - timing||jowlia|
|10||kereia , l_lyla_l||lj5234||Y||N||hey_larry|
1. You can download your transcript by clicking on the number of the corresponding part in the table.
2. Please use the correctly timed German transcript (located here) for your subs--either as a template or, if it's easier for you, just copy and paste the translation under the correct timestamp.
3. Parts marked with a "Y" under formatting have already been copied and pasted into timestamps by the translators. However, they might not have used the correctly timed script, so it's your job to check it against the .avi file and to correct the timestamps if necessary.
4. Parts marked with a "N" under formatting have not yet been copied and pasted into timestamps; in other words, the translations are in paragraph form and will need to be assigned to timestamps. I have assigned these parts to subbers who mentioned that they had at least some knowledge of German in their intro posts, which will hopefully make the subbing easier. However, if you find you're running into trouble, please let me know ASAP so we can work something out.
4. When you're finished with your section, please email it to me at bubonicwoodchuck(at)gmail(dot)com as a .srt file. Please make sure your file is capable of being opened in Notepad, because I'll be copying and pasting all the sections together to form one file.
That's it! Good luck and have fun!